My Creations

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Journaling Junkie Challenge 52

The challenge this week at Journaling junkie is to use an oxymoron as your title.

Wikipedia definition:
An oxymoron (plural oxymorons or, more rarely, oxymora) is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms.
I research some example at Yahoo and I chance many words. I chose
" Alone Together" as my title.
I doodle the borders as you can see and also the title. I used permanent colored pens.


Journaling:
As usual because is always out for work.
We are having fun watching soap opera's on TV.
We love each other's company and being alone together.

Thanks for looking!
Rowee

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Well done, thanks for leaving me your link, I will post the readers roundup on Saturday morning our time (Saturday afternoon your time)It is lovely.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely, well don eon all the eyelets. Loads of work. I put your name on the blog candy on my blog. Slight change to it but you will see it at the botton of the post, sorry its taken me a while to get back to you, Hazelxo