My Creations

Monday, January 11, 2010

Attempt on Digital Scrapbooking

I haven't touch my scraps for the past few months and they kinda collected dust definitely. Still this time they are untouch by my crafty hands instead tried to attempt into digital scrapping. Though I'm photoshop challenged still managed to finished at least 2 layouts last night.
And this is the fruit of my labor:
I scrapped the photo of my son and lola. I used a digi kit I got from Shabby Princess.


Another photo with my sisters. I'm very much pleased with the result.


Try to make some more!!!!
Happy scrapping!!!

hugs
Rowee

2 comments:

Benga said...

love them both!
mapa- paper or digi your style just stands out!
haaay sana makascrap na din ako ng tuloy tuloy hehe

Anonymous said...

love the colour scheme in these pages! good job.