My Creations

Monday, December 8, 2008

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Oh Goodies!!!

When I'm not scrapping you will find me at the kitchen cooking some delights. I really like to bake. One recipe that i like most is the raisin oatmeal cookies. It's a simple recipe yet it's yummy and healthy. I want to share it for you guys to try it.


Ingridients:
1/2 cup of margarine or butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup raisin

Procedure:
Preheat oven to 375 farenheight. slightly grease cookie sheet. Set aside. In a large bowl just mix all the ingridients until well blended. Place dough in the ref to chill until it is firm enough to handle. Use spoon of chilled dough and form into balls. Arrange on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 mins. Cool cookies before removing from baking sheet.
Enjoy!

No comments: