My Creations

Friday, December 26, 2008

Three Challenge Entry in 1 Day

My entry on Adthis December 22nd challenge.
The Ad

The twist is to use stamps on the LO.
"HAPPY"


Another entry is on Stuck?! challenge sketch #68
Here's the sketch.


and here's my take.
"PRETTY SILLY"


Lastly my entry on How much is too much challenge #96
The challenge is...
use the latest photo you have taken for the year 2008
use 9 embelishment
use 6 bits of pieces of patten paper
Here's my take
"I BELIEVE IN SANTA"


Whew! Now I can Chillax!
Thanks for viewing!

Rowee

2 comments:

TesaB said...

Wow! YOu've been busy! Great take on the challenges - love your Happiness page - it's so dreamy and beautiful and those stamped swirls are gorgeous!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wonderful layout! Such a cute photo and I love how you made that tree! Thanks so much for playing with us at HMITM!