My Creations

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"WHEN YOU ARE 6"

Here's my entry on Scrap Scheme #12 challenge:
I was inspired by the bold colors of red,orange, black and white. I also used the black flowers as an accent.
This picture was taken in SG. She was age 6 at the moment. Can't think of a Title and I found this big 6 with a flower accent on it and decided to used it for my title.



Here's my take:


Journaling:
It's amazing how big you are now.
I wish big things for you Rain, but take your time,
Baby, take your time.
For now, enjoy every little things that
you do a day at a time.

Mommy:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful details. i love the colors that you used from your inspiration! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Anonymous said...

Just Gorgeous Rowee! ~ Ali

Txracy said...

That big number six is the PERFECT title for that layout! I just love it!