My Creations

Monday, May 4, 2009

Come what MAY

Sorry for posting it here kind a late because my hands kind a full before the month of May comes. My sister arrived from Singapore last April 29 to visit us and her favorite nieces. I joined the Ultimate Scrapper Challenge at SK started May 1-3. Finally, got to rest for a while for scrapping and update my blog.
These are my blessing for May:
1.Got my DT stints at Scrapbook Challenge. This is my first time on DT stints though I have a GDT last March at Creatively Yours. It was officially announced at Scrapbook Challenges last April 27th. They all greeted us (new DT) with a warm welcomed. DT is a different responsibility and work. I’m so happy that Pamela (owner) picked me to work with her. I know I can do it. I can…



2.My work “Because of You” was featured at Scrapstreet.com online Magazine for their May issue. You can view my work here.

3.I won the Inky Challenge over at Café Mojo.
Here's my winning entry:


4.Even though I didn’t win the Ultimate Scrappers Challenge at Scrappinkids, Wati generously give a yummy Rak to the rest of the finalist. For me, I still won the challenge. I gain more scrapping friends and prestige.
Here's the RAK Wati gave me:


Until next update!!!

Hugs
Rowee

4 comments:

sarah said...

wow! looks like a lot went on. congrats on all of the fun news! :)

and what a yummy RAK you received.

hope you have a wonderful day,
sarah.

Pamela said...

So excited to have you on the team!!! Congrats on your winnings. :)

Benga said...

Congrats on your accomplishments Rowee!

Wati Basri said...

great way to start the month!!