My Creations

Monday, May 11, 2009

I've got mail

Yes, I got 2 noticed from the POST OFFICE. We (my DD Rain) hurried at the PO to check it out. The one is a box of a pizza. The man in the PO was making fun of the parcel because he’s claiming that the box contain pizza and asking a slice or two. I chuckled and told that it contains scrapbook materials. The other is an A2 size.

Here are my stamps I’ve been waiting for. They are a total of 18 cutie stamps.
Comes from Frogitville I won from her blogcandy.

Here's another from Kathie and Peter from ScrappyKat also from their blogcandy.
A paper stack from DCWV (Garden Party Stack). A total of 48 pps, some prima and a stamp.

I'm so thankful and happy!!! More Parcel to come. I'm still waiting for 5 more!!!

Thanks for dropping by!!!

hugs
Rowee

7 comments:

Benga said...

wow, ur one lucky lady! enjoy your goodies!

Rissa said...

Enjoy your goodies!!!

LG said...

WOW!!! Ingit ako! Thanks for your comment sis

Unknown said...

oh wow how lucky are you.

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting for my prize from Ad this blog for winning a challenge back in March. I'm starting to think its not coming.

salme said...

Wow! that's a whole lot of supplies!

Unknown said...

Oh really I didn't know that? I have noticed that not many people play along so I guess that why. Have you emailed to ask if they have mailed it? I'm sadden to hear this bc my said prize was a collection of thickers and how awesome would that be to get. I emailed about a month ago and they eplied says they mail out every other month, but Im still waiting.