My Creations

Friday, May 22, 2009

I AM THANKFUL

I am thankful for everything I have experienced
In this life of mine
For in all I have found
That in His Word-the answers I find

I am thankful for all the tears I have cried
For they have taught me to appreciate laughter
They have given me the ability to see the
The joy that comes after

I am thankful for the storms I have encountered
Knowing that the rainbow is at the end
Realization that they are only temporal
That with time all will mend

I am thankful for all the relationships
For the good and yes, for the bad
For they have given life to my emotions
An appreciation of what I have had

Most of all, I am thankful for His Grace
For the provisions that it brings
How it has provided for
Me in all things

THanks to the Lord, My Family (Mama, Papa, Kuya, Cel, JR), My Husband, my daughter and my Friends.

YOu? What are you thankful for? Share it and check out CJ's blog to get a yummy rak.

Happy birthday CJ!!!

Hugs
Rowee

No comments: